Monday 9 July 2012

Recent beauty purchases


Hi guys sorry for such a time away, I've been busy work experiencing! I'm currently interning at a magazine.

I love beauty products but being a student I find it really important to hunt things down for cheap! These are a few things that I've recently purchased or found for a reasonable price.

I love the smell of this! This is one of Radox's smoothie scrubs called "Island Indulgence". It is a passion fruit and papaya smoothie that includes aronia berries. These really help exfoliate your skin but quite mildly. The scrub is also quite thick but actually creamy so you get a good coverage with a small amount!

I bought this for £1.47 in Boots as it is currently half price there!


-




If you buy Glamour's August Edition you actually get some free samples. I purchased June's edition (twice) and received two Benefit samples, fab. I love their primer.

In this edition of Glamour (£2, by the way) you can receive one of four different samples from Balance Me.
These are the products you can receive:

Pure Skin Face Wash (50ml)
Rose Otto Intensive Lip Salve (15ml)
Balancing Face Moisturiser (20ml)
Wonder Eye Cream (7ml)

As you can see, I went for the lip salve. I love the smell of it, so English and it really feels creamy on my lips which is great as they can be quite dry. I think I might have to buy another copy to try out the face moisturiser though!

-

Superdrug at the moment seem to permanently have Elvive products on a deal. I bought the Elvive Nutri-Gloss shampoo (400ml) for £1.85. Bargain!

-

I'm finding my hair a little dry after going to holiday in Greece. Can anyone recommend a product to give it back that moisture?

Sophie. x




No comments:

Post a Comment