Friday 13 July 2012

Best summer cheap buys from Ikea

I love Ikea! I know people can be a little snobby about it because it's a cheap brand but I think you can find a lot of cheap products that look a lot more luxurious than their price tag.

Fillsta Table Lamp: £9.99

This gives a soft mood light to any room with an elegant shape. Love it.

Ung Drill Mirror: £25.00



This is a great mirror that would really stand out on a plain wall.


I'm totally obsessed with storage solutions at the moment as I love being neat and tidy. This is such a steal for the price. You can hold 52 CD's in total and the drawers are reversible with different patterns on each side.


Perfect for summer cocktails whilst hiding away from the horrible weather!

Soda Drinking Straws: £0.79 for a 200 pack

Hope you're enjoying your summer!

- S. x




1 comment:

  1. Bendie straws, as we call them in America, are the BEST. I love the colors in the picture above. I'm also swooning a little over those ice trays. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete