Wednesday 6 June 2012

What I have my eye on...

OK so for those that don't know me, I do have a job but unfortunately that doesn't mean I can buy everything that I want.
And finishing second year results in a lot of online window shopping...
These are a few things that I am enjoying at the moment.

Etsy
I love Etsy and recently bought a homemade Kindle case from an American seller.

1) Bellalula sells vintage products here.

They are all really cute and I'd love to be able to purchase them all.


This suitcase is £45, I'd probably use it as a place of storage. I love the inside. It's a suitcase from J. C. Field and Son.

2) ArtCity2011 sells some really cute iPhone cases.


I love this one being a massive fan of turquoise blue and the world's new found love for studs.

Beauty
I was watching Lisa Eldridge's make up videos earlier today (Tonsillitis induces a lot of boredom, but they are good.)

For those of you who haven't heard of Lisa (I hadn't until earlier today), she is a top make up artist who has worked closely with celebrities (hello Mischa Barton and Cameron Diaz).

One of the products she consistently mentioned was Clinique's Airbrush Concealer:


The airbrush concealer is priced on Clinique's website at £16. It looks fantastic and seems to get some great results and reviews. I think I might have to pick one up on pay day :)

---

So that's it for now. Does anyone use the Clinique's airbrush concealer? If so, what do you think?

Are there any things you just must have?

Let me know.

Sophie. x

No comments:

Post a Comment