Wednesday 29 August 2012

Recent clothes purchases

So I've been trying to stop myself from spending too much money recently. But for some reason I keep thinking that if I buy a new and wonderful wardrobe for my final year at university, I might actually achieve a first in my degree (could you imagine if this actually happened!).

Here's a few bits and pieces I've picked up recently:

Leather Biker Jacket, Miss Selfridge, £52.00

You may remember this item appearing on one of my Instagram posts a while back! I was trying to tell myself that I didn't need it but I love it, it fits so nicely.

I'm a bit annoyed though because the woman at the till didn't apply my student discount on this item but did on the cheaper item. £5.20 isn't a huge amount but still, I'll be going back haha. It reminded me to be careful checking receipts :)!

Cream Knitted Pocket Cardigan, New Look, £17.99

I don't know about you but I am definitely a summer girl. As there's been a horrendous lack of summer in England, I'm definitely coming round to the idea of snuggling up in huge jumpers and cardigans. This seems like a great price for a cardigan considering Topshop's prices. I saw Lily wearing it a OOTD post the other day too!



OK so this isn't the actual item that I bought as it's not on their website. Also it was also a teen item I've got to be honest here! (If you're a size 8-10 by the way, size 14-15 totally fits...). It's exactly like this but rather than the PU collar it has a black lace collar, a style that's been around a lot lately. It was £14 I think plus student discount. I've got to be honest I have nothing against buying teen clothes if they fit and are cheaper haha!

I'm getting my new glasses tomorrow from Specsavers, so excited. And I panic booked a haircut for tomorrow as well. I haven't redyed my hair in a while though and there are obvious roots. I hate it when this happens as I get so panicky that the hairdresser is glaring at me...If I could afford to get it coloured at a hairdresser, trust me I would! Anyone ever feel the same?!

Lots of love. xxx


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous purchases, i love the leather jacket :)

    Sophierosehearts, currently having an 100 follower giveaway :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. leather jacket = gorgeous <3 x

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete