Tuesday 17 July 2012

What I love this week: Pop Bakery

I decided today that it would be a fabulous idea to do a post on what I'm loving every week.

This week I am a big fan of Pop Bakery and their designs.

Pop Bakery is a cake business ran by mother and daughter Judith and Clare. They create innovative and quirky designs that look delicious too. Here's a few of my favourites:


Penguin pops, £2.50 per pop!


Leopard pops, £2.50 per pop


Neutral pops, £2 per pop

(How cute are the flowers on top?!)


Flower pops, £2 per pop

These are perfect to brighten up the rainy days!

I fully recommend looking at their gallery. It will definitely make your day better.

You can purchase the pops by emailing on their website.

-

Love, S. x

2 comments:

  1. These are so cool!! Especially during a rainy day :) xx

    ps. Want to join a growing bloggerscommunity? To help get your blog out there?
    Join us at:
    http://themblogideas.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/themblogideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for your comment. They're super cute aren't they and look delicious. and I'll definitely check your blog out!
      Sophie. x

      Delete