So here's a few things that I have my eye on:
1) Radiance Enhancer, £3.50. I love the name of this product haha, it is essentially just a highlighter though. I'm a massive fan of highlighters so this would be a great add in to my current make up as it's something you can use sparingly everyday and not worry about using it up because it's expensive! This is available in Spotlight, Sunrise and Golden.
2) Corrective Concealer, £3.75. This is a set that includes four different concealer colours. Many people think that skin coloured concealer is the best but oh no! I know it will seem a little strange putting different colours on your face but here's their guide. Green: neutralises red blemishes on your skin. Yellow and Pink: counteract dark under eye circles and dark blemishes. Blue: minimises yellow coloured imperfections.
3) Concealer Brush, £1.50. I'm after a concealer brush and you can't say no to that price.
4) Nail Polish in Mint Cream, £2.50. I love pastel colours (have you realised yet?!) and for the price it looks fab.
5) Lip Stain in Nude Nectar, £2.50. I'm really into lip stains at the moment, but I do worry that they dry out my lips. This one includes Vitamin E to counteract them and is another bargain.
What do you think?
Have you used any of these products or E.L.F. in general?