1) The Cambridge Satchel Company 11 inch satchel in Brown. Urban Outfitters: £95.00. I absolutely adore these satchels and have for a long time. I would love to have one for university but I think I'd ruin it and cry...
2) Green Floral Fabric Shade. Urban Outfitters: £18.00. I know this doesn't immediately seem British but hold up! Doesn't it remind you of Cath Kidston?? I love the colours regardless!
3) Brown Union Jack Watch. River Island: £5.00. Cute and an absolute steal!
4) Charbonnel Et Walker Chocolate Dusted Truffles. Harvel Nichols: £3.95. These truffles are my all time favourite, they're luxurious but oh so expensive. If I only I was rich...
5) Battersby Clock. Urban Outfitters: £112.00. Love this, so simple but elegant too.
6) Union Jack Emma Bridgewater Mug: £15.00. Who doesn't love Emma Bridgewater? The only thing I don't love about Emma Bridgewater is that it's not at Primark prices and I'm not rich. Damn.
There you go lovelies hope you've liked it!
What are your favourite British themed products that you've seen on the wish list or out in the shops?
Let me know!