So I made my first purchase at E.L.F. yesterday! I was surprised to go onto their website and see that they had a 30% off discount code for the next thirteen hours if you made an order over £20.
So here's what I purchased for £19 including postage and packaging (all prices listed are with the 30% discount I received):
1) Bamboo Concealer Brush, £3.85
2) Eyelid Primer in Sheer, £1.05
3) Blending Eye Brush, £1.05
4) Zit Zapper, £1.05
5) Liquid Eyeliner in Black, £1.05
6) Due Eyeshadow Cream in Butter Pecan, £1.05
7) Eyebrow Kit in Light, £2.63
8) Corrective Concealer, £2.63
9) Radiance Enhancer in Sunrise, £2.63
Isn't it amazing value?
Would you like it if I did reviews on these products once I received them?
Have you tried any of these products?