1) Umberto Giannini Colour Luxe Billionaire Blonde Shampoo, 250ml, £5.49 per bottle here
2) Umberto Giannini Colour Luxe Billionaire Blonde Conditioner, 250ml, £5.49 per bottle here
3) Umberto Giannini Instant Beauty Leave-In Conditioner, 200ml, roughly £6, no longer available on Boots website! :(
I haven't tried Umberto Giannini products since I was about 14. But I remember really enjoying them! Boots had a 3 for £10 offer on UG, Toni and Guy, Aussie, and Charles Worthington. This made me wander around reading the blurbs of all of them for about ten minutes, cringe at me...I've been looking for a spray which you can leave in and that adds shine so this was the main reason why I chose UG for my shampoo and conditioner (obviously the offer was the main decider haha!).
4) Tea Tree Oil from The Body Shop, £6.50 per 10ml here
This is something I've been wanting to try for a while as I know tea tree oil is a fab way of eradicating any blemishes. This is usually £6.50 but as it's my birthday on Tuesday and I have a Love Your Body card I got £5 off, bargain! I think I will use this at night-time before I go to bed after cleansing toning and moisturising.
5) Barry M Nail Paint in 338 Silver Multi-Glitter, £2.99 from Boots
I bought this to use above the light blue colour I have on at the moment as you can see! I'm going to redo them tonight whilst watching a rubbish film I think.
Also totally exciting, I bought some white t-shirts from Primark today and dip dyed them using Dylon fabric dye in Flamingo Pink. Will let you know the results, they look pretty cool at the moment!
I just bought some studs off Ebay so might add these to the shoulders and put them up on Ebay.
I'll probably do a DIY tutorial too if anyone would be interested? :)
I won't be here this much this weekend as I'm going to the Olympics tomorrow and a party in the evening then a family meal on Sunday. Phew!