Hi guys! Sorry for the lack of posts I feel horribly ill today so am stuck in bed with my mac to keep me company. I guess browsing the internet all day definitely gives you inspiration for a wish list at least!
So here's a few things I'm enjoying today. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
1) Book box set in blue from The Beauty Closet - £8.50. What a cute way to store bits and bobs.
2) Heart lock cross body bag from Topshop - £25.00. I am obsessed with the mint colour trend at the moment!
3) Yankee candle in Beach Walk - £14.25. I picked this because I really need to relax at the moment!
4) Real techniques stippling brush - £11.99. This is a little bit of a common one but oh well! I have heard such amazing reviews about this brush and keep staring at it longingly in Boots so I think I might have to get it for my birthday!
5) Geometric wood iPhone 4S skin from Etsy - £8.00. I think Etsy is the number one place for iPhone cases, there's no point spending £20-£30 on one in a shop when you can get lovely ones here that are so individual,
6) A lovely print from Etsy - £14.50. This is very similar to a print I saw selling in Urban Outfitters a while ago that was about three times the price!
What do you think of my wish list?
What do you like the most?