Friday, 2 November 2012

October Empties

Hi lovelies. Sorry for the horrendous lack of posting...third year is literally manic and I'm trying to save a bit of money at the moment! But we'll be back to normal service soon!


1) Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner

I love this series! The shampoo smells faintly of banana, and makes your hair feel clean and soft. For the price I think this is a great product and I'd definitely repurchase.

2) Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor

I don't think there's anyone out there in the beauty world that won't have tried this product but if not...definitely give it a go! I don't think it's a miracle product but it makes my hair more manageable and makes it smell divine with a lovely peach scent.

3) Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream 

I've actually had this since last year and found it an amazing product for winter as my skin got horribly dry. I think this works well for dry skin but as my skin is more oily currently I haven't really used it. I think £9.00 full price is quite expensive for what it is but Body Shop always have 40% off things going on online so look out for those...

4) Palmer Cocoa Butter Lip Balm

I loveeee this. Great smell and leaves lips soft and moisturised. Couldn't ask for more.

-

Have you used these products? If so, what did you think?

Link me to your empties posts below!

4 comments:

  1. May treat myself to a Palmer's lipbalm at some point, I love the smell of their products! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Dove intensive repair range! Reminds me - I need to repurchase the conditioner :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post dear :)

    Join Estée Lauder Giveaway on my blog :)

    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/11/giveaway-v.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I love your blog. Great work! Please come and check out my blog. If you decide to follow me I’ll follow you back :) xx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete