Friday, 9 November 2012

Friday wishlist...


Hi lovelies! Hope you are all well. I'm taking a bit of a break from studying and find myself browsing the ASOS website trying to find any more bargains to make the best of their 25% off for students deal. Here's a few things that I wish I could buy...


I'm pretty sure that my skin will be terrible before I bite the bullet and just buy one of these. Do you recommend them?


This just looks amazing...


I think these might be the most beautiful watches ever made?

-

What's on your wishlist at the moment?

5 comments:

  1. i adore that michael kors watch! i've always wanted a gold one like that. lovely items! at the moment, i am really wanting a new couch! haha, my is just so tiny.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That watch looks beautiful! I love rose gold jewellery xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should get that watch! i can confirm it is indeed amazing :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new xmas giveaway to win lots of presents from lush and more! click here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the watch, I need a Michael Kors watch in my life!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful get the job carried out! This truly the type of information that actually shared about the web. Shame around the serps for not positioning this post higher!

    Down hill skiting Games

    ReplyDelete