Wednesday, 24 October 2012

What's In My Handbag freebie: Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm


So I received a surprise delivery today from Whats In My Handbag.com! I literally don't even remember signing up to try this product so was rather surprised...







I had never really heard about this product before but being a student and all, What's In My Handbag is a great way to try high end products that I wouldn't want to risk buying just to "try out". 

Turns out this product retails at £34.00 per 100ml, wow!

Key ingredients include:

Moringa seed extract, Wild Sea Fennel and Vitamin E: 
 >Balance, purify and help to minimise the appearance of open pores
Orange, Neroli and Mandarin extracts: 
> Rejuvenates and revitalises the skin.
Jasmine, cedarwood and Rose: 
> Helps to recondition dull, dry, dehydrated and mature skins

The directions of use are:

Mix a few drops of warm water with a little Moringa Cleansing Balm in the palm of your hand to create a milk. Apply to the face, neck and eye area using circular motions and massage thoroughly to melt away make-up, excess oils and grime.  To remove, soak your professional cleansing cloth in warm water squeeze out the excess and gently wipe over the whole face and neck, taking extra care around the delicate eye area.  Use the gently abrasive muslin side of the cloth to exfoliate dry, lined, thickened and congested areas and the smoother micro fibre side for more delicate and sensitive areas. Skin is left feeling clean, smooth and supple; never tight. Use morning and night.

I was really impressed that I received the cleansing cloth with the balm considering the cost of the product. I haven't used it yet as have already put up on my make up for the day but will let you know how I find it. All I think so far is that it smells divine!

Has anyone else received or used this product? What did you think?


5 comments:

  1. I literally NEVER win tries on Whatsinmyhandbag anymore. It makes me sad haha! This looks good though!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh wow, lucky you! I'm still yet to get a try of anything on Whatsinmyhandbag! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.topbeautybuy.com/2012/10/emma-hardie-amazing-face-natural-lift.html

    I received it too, here's my review on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there :) I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! Check out my latest post for more details x

    - andreadxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried it, but it better be good since it's expensive! Hi dear, I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy your blog, and have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! Check my blog for more information :D


    Jen xx
    jentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete