Friday, 5 October 2012

September empties!

Just a quick and rather late empties post for you! I haven't used up many products this month as I've only just returned to uni! I'm so close to finishing a lot of products next month though so hopefully that will be a more interesting post :)


1) Original Source Mint and Tea Tree Shower Gel

The smell of this is amazing! This is one of my favourite shower gels to wake me up in the morning. It is also great to refresh you after the gym. 

2) Dove Go Fresh Deodorant in Lemon

This isn't my favourite Dove deodorant as the smell of this annoys me a little. I think I got it on a Buy One Get One Free offer though and Boots always has these on offer so :)

3) Original Source Lime Shower Gel

This shower gel smells of sweets, it's amazing. My boyfriend loves it haha! Would definitely repurchase. I want to try their raspberry one though :)

--

Link me to your empties posts below :)

9 comments:

  1. What a great blog and product reviews! I am now following!

    http://myfavoritethingskellyann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kelly Ann :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Good reviews, i love those shower gels, the tea-tree one is so tingly aha :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shower gels, the lemon and lime ones are my favourites :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never tried the lemon one, bet it's ace though!xxx

      Delete
  4. Oh god I'm a big fan of Original source's honey shampoo!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely check out your blog :) Honey shampoo sounds divine. xxx

      Delete
  5. Love the Original Source products! xo

    ReplyDelete