Friday, 12 October 2012

Outfit of the day!

Hey guys! Just a quick update to show you what I'm wearing today....This is my first outfit post ever! Sorry that the photos are awful, evidently there's nowhere to take photos in my university house other than in a mirror. Sorrrrry!


Leather Jacket: Miss Selfridge
Scarf: Forever 21
Skirt: ASOS
Bag: Zara


Top: Primark


Just my standard everyday make up...

My hair seriously needs redyeing but last time I dyed my hair my housemate freaked out at the smell of hair dye (she's really tidy...) and yeah. I'm tempted to let me roots grow out but oh god they're awful. What do you think?!

I'm seeing my boyfriend after two weeks today and I won't see him until like 10pm so I'm just dying waiting about, come on Fridayyyy it's time to hurry up!!

7 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, aww hope the time flys by and hes there soon! Your hair is such a lovely colour btw :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!! I hate my hair colour at the moment but very glad that you like it :)! x

      Delete
  2. Your hair is beautiful!! Loving that little skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have lovely style, and love how you can rock a fringe like that, i don't think I could ever do that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute outfit. Love your blog :)

    Maddie xx
    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice!

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from She Inside if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete