Saturday, 6 October 2012

Models Own Haul

Hi lovelies! I'm guessing you all heard about Model Owns half price as a result of reaching 100,000 likes on their Facebook page. Of course at £2.50 each I just had to order a few things!


From Left to Right:

Pearly Queen
Jade Stone
Beth's Blue
Pink Fizz
Juicy Jules


I think my favourite is Pearly Queen, it's just gorgeous.

I'm hoping Jade Stone will be a very similar finish to Essie's Mint Candy Apple:


Maybe?!



I'm very excited about the glitters too.

Wow it definitely feels like a Sunday today. I'm looking forward to watching some X Factor later. I've read a whole Shakespeare play today (As You Like It)! One of the great things about studying English is you do get to study a huge variety of texts and become a speed reader. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to read all the time though...Any other people get what I mean?!

--

What are your favourites?
Did you pick up anything in the sale?

8 comments:

  1. Wish I could read plays, but I do English Language and just get the boring bits :( haha. Gorgeous colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do an English Language module and it makes me cry! Don't know how you manage a whole degree on it. Then again you're probably a lot better at it than I am!xx

      Delete
  2. Jade Stone looks gorgeous :)I did English as an A-level and nearly did it at uni, glad i changed my mind (; ahah i don't miss things like that!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed out on the half price Model's Own, d'oh! Looks like you got some lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You picked up such a lovely shade. I went mad in the sale, can't wait to play around with my colours. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT?! is the models own sale still on?
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG can't believe I missed this :'( love the glittery ones! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow great haul!!! i like your blog! maybe we follow each other ? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete