Monday, 22 October 2012

Help! My foundation has ran out...

So today when I was putting on my make up and dragging myself to the library, the last of my Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation ran out. I have been using this product pretty much everyday now for the last few months and have been really impressed by it. It's not too heavy and makes my skin look even toned, dewy and natural. It is definitely a product that has been well loved by the blogging community too...



Do you think I should stay with this foundation or try a new one? I already have the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation but unfortunately this is at home! Is there any great offers out there currently on certain foundations?
Is there a foundation you think is really worth the hype?

Let me know. xxx


1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! I think you should buy another one if you really love this! Might have to give it a try too. Rimmel one is really good though :)

    Boots currently have a 3 for 2 deal across all beauty products you should check it out :)

    Mind for a follow back and help me get my blog started? Will really appreciate it. Thanks!

    andreadxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete