Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Get ready with me: everyday make up!


Hi guys this is my face without make up! It has taken quite a bit of courage for me to actually upload this s there is a thousand things I can criticise myself about in this photo!

This is going to be a post about my everyday make up. I really wanted to try and do a video but I got a little scared about me blabbering on during it.

My first step is to put on moisturiser, then my Body Shop mosturise it primer. Then I put on Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in the lightest shade.


This pretty much instantly calms down any redness in my face and starts to get rid of those dark circles!

Next I grab for my Bobbi Brown corrector (I cannot praise this enough, I've used this everyday since I bought it, no joke) and of course the Collection 2000 concealer in the lightest shade.


Then I head to some natural powder, my Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder. I then use a Bronzer all over my face as I am SO damn pale I look ill all the time. I've been using the Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder for a while now and really like it. Next I apply some blusher to my cheekbones to make me look a bit less like a zombie. I've been using Benefit Coralista every time I wear make up since I've bought it and I'm a big fan of that as well.

I also reach for my mascara around this point which is currently the sample of Yves Saint Laurent Luxurious Mascara for a False Lash Effect that I received from What's In My Handbag as a free sample and am LOVING.


(Hey I almost look healthy. Please excuse my hair, it does silly things whilst drying)

Then I use the ELF eye primer on my eyelids, funnily enough, and add two eyeshadows from the Warm shimmer cube that I recently bought and reviewed here. The two colours I used were Marshmallow and Choc Chip and then blended these together with an ELF blending brush.

I then added some Rimmel Kohl Black pencil eyeliner, a bit of Topshop cream highlighter and my Rimmel light eyebrow pencil.

Finally for the lips I went for the Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait.



Ta-da. If I do say so myself it makes a big difference huh?!

What do you think? Do you use any of the products I use?

Lots of love xxx

8 comments:

  1. Cute look, i use that Rimmel powder too and it is so great!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous with and without makeup! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about the ELF primer. Think its about time I tried it out.

    New follower :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely! I'm really pale too, so I use the Rimmel powder and i think it works great! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coralista looks beautiful on you!
    New follower here - loving your blog :)
    x

    ReplyDelete