Wednesday, 17 October 2012

A quick update!



(I am wearing a Christmas jumper today. No regrets)

So sorry for the lack of posts, I know I know I'm an awful person. Unfortunately I am absolutely swamped with third year university work! I'll have lots of lovely posts coming up soon, as definitely need some relaxation!

I am off to the Shakespeare Institute in Stratford Upon Avon today to see a adaptation of Romeo and Juliet. I am excited!

What have you been up to? Anyone else's university workload really starting to get ridiculous?! xxx

3 comments:

  1. My uni workload always seems ridiculous, 3rd year being no exception! :( xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun seeing that adaptation, sounds fun! Hope third years going okay, i've just started my first year and work is already picking up, eek!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I get excited about Shakey adaptations too! Have fun :) x

    http://showmesomethingdifferent.com

    ReplyDelete