Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Out the Box Review: Benefit Coralista

So I received the Coralista blush today after ordering it on ASOS yesterday and was very excited to try it because I really love Benefit products and I've not been disappointed with my first try of the product!


I really love the packaging of this product. You won't lose this easily!


You get a brush inside and there's a mirror which is really useful

As you can see the colour is quite pigmented which I like


Here is what it looks like on, I think it adds quite a subtle glow that is also a bit shimmery. As you can see I have quite pale coloured skin but I think it suits my skin tone!


I can't say about how well the product lasts but it definitely seems to be doing a good job so far. So I'm definitely please especially as I got 25% off the product with ASOS!

--

What's your favourite blush?

Don't forget to check out my giveaway!


19 comments:

  1. Ooh great blush, looks lovely on you :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove Coralista! Such a pretty colour. Looks lovely on you too

    http://confessionsofacanadianwallflower.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this one and Hervana! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to try alllllll their products to be honest!xx

      Delete
  4. Coralista is an amazing blush! It's one of my favourites!

    Grace x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour blusher, really want to try some benefit products! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried this product before, but it does look lovely and really natural!! I love it when blogs test products, the opinions are often honest instead of Photoshop! Keep it up I'm glued. Holly x

    Holliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Holly that means a lot :) Definitely keep checking my blog for honest reviews. x

      Delete
  7. i love how the make-up looks natural on you! x

    http://thesassytheory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much! I love the natural look. x

      Delete
  8. I've never used Benefit products. This is so natural but so lovely.

    http://hollytsang.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so lovely and natural on you, it really suits you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're making me blush (excuse the pun!) Thank you :):) xxx

      Delete
  10. this is gorgeous! i love coralista. great for pale skin. following you now. i have a new post up about a shoot i styled, would love to know what you think!


    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete