Sunday, 30 September 2012

Let's get cosy!

Hi lovelies! Hope you are all well. I am having a bit of a rubbish week currently. Firstly I had a job interview and didn't get the job when I thought the interview went really well (talk about bummer, let it at least go awfully and reject me!) and I think I might be developing tonsillitis. I have an awful immune system and essentially every time I develop a sore throat it is never just a sore throat, I've had tonsillitis about 6 times in the last year or two, got to be honest I'm getting a little bored...!

BUT on the bright side, I don't think I'm failing third year yet. Secondly I am going to Nandos tomorrow and who doesn't love Nandos. And finally, on Thursday there is a Student Event at the Bullring which essentially means students get 20% off everywhere...SO dangerous for my poor bank balance.

At the moment living in a horribly cold house when my housemates are refusing to put on the heating (seriously guys?!), all I want to do is wrap up. So I thought I'd show you some of the Autumn cosy things I'm lusting after...

1) Cat Burglar Jumper, Topshop, £38.00 (here)

I love this design! The price not so much.

2) Rib Boyfriend Beanie in Burgundy, ASOS, £8.00 (here)

This doesn't look very burgundy to me, but I really want a burgundy beanie so I may order it anyway

3) Deer Print Scarf, Warehouse, £22.00 (here)

This is such a cute design

4) Knitted Dip Dye Cardigan, Topshop, £45.00 (here)

Love the dip dye effect, still.

--

What have you been wrapped up in lately?!

Lots of love xxx

6 comments:

  1. Ooh i like the knitted dip dye cardi!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous! So expensive though :( xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh lovely you poor thing :( I had a job interview a couple of weeks ago for quite literally my dream job and I didn't get it, it really knocked my confidence down and I'm feeling so frustrated in my current job now even though I know I should be grateful to even have a job! Keep searching lovey and I'm sure you'll find something that's perfect for you very soon :)
    Hope you feel better soon, my sister had a phase like that and it was horrible :( Bet the lack of heating doesn't help, have lots of hot chocolate's hehe!
    Hope you enjoyed your nando's :)
    I loovveee the topshop kitty jumper - I hate not being to able topshop!

    Love Holly oxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much for this comment Holly it really cheered me up! It's comforting to know that someone's in the same position, booo. I have gone back to my proper home and am very much enjoying the heating hehe!xxx

      Delete
  3. Love the deer print scarf :)

    Charlee, MYSTRINGALING
    http://mystringaling.blogspot.co.uk/

    XX

    ReplyDelete