Thursday, 27 September 2012

How much does my "night out face" cost?


Hi lovelies! I was going to do a post today about what I'd wear to a job interview as I have an interview today but let's just say I'm not feeling amazing after a house party last night...


Here's a photo I took before going out where I look somewhat respectable...!

Here's the products I have on:

Body Shop Skin Primer in Moisturise It, £12.00
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in Vanilla, £10.99
Bobbi Brown Corrector, £17.00
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, £4.19
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, £3.99
Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder, £6.99
Benefit Coralista, £26.00
Yves Saint Laurent Luxurious Mascara for a False Lash Effect, £23.00
Rimmel Eyeliner Pencil in Black, £2.99
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil, £2.99
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, £14.50
Urban Decay Naked Palette, £36.00
Revlon Lip Stain in Lovesick, £7.99
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, £19.00

Grand total: £187.60!

I cannot believe how many products I have on my face just to achieve a non-dramatic look!

How much do you think your make up on a night out is worth?!

3 comments:

  1. You hair is perfect! I reckon my night out makeup would come to under £50, I may have to make a post like this at some point! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! You should see my hair right now...not pretty...! Yes I'd love to find out what other people spend! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Such an eye opening post, always forget how much it all adds up to! x

    ReplyDelete